At RGF Construction, we pride ourselves in building quality new homes, renovation work and conservatories. We specialise in Ultraroof installations, which can be installed without any delays, with the entire system watertight usually on the first day. This means you'll be able to enjoy a roof that can be fitted without any stress or inconvenience.
We also have extensive experience of new building construction projects for private individuals.
Our services range from large construction work to other general building, including restoration of old buildings into modern homes, and home improvements.
Our reputation is built on a policy of taking direct control of every job, from the initial consultation to completion.
We understand that choosing the right company is vital. To help you make the right decision, here are a few facts about us:
- High quality teams. In addition to full time employees, we only use trusted and approved sub-contractors who are known to us.
- Many of our services will add value to your home, and continue to do so well into the future.
- Our reputation is on the line every time we commit to a project, we make sure we get it right for you first time.
- We ensure - wherever possible - that our employees will not have to use your facilities.
- Tradesmen not salesmen. We are project driven, not sales driven and make sure our work is the best it can be.
- Security on our roofing, doors and windows meet the very highest safety and security standards. We often find that they supersede those already in your home. And during construction, we will ensure your home remains secure at all times.
- We will start work every day at 7.30am. Once we are ready to begin work, we will contact you to let you know who is coming, and when. If for any reason they won’t be there at the specified time, you will be informed beforehand.
Ultraroof Project - Gullane
This project was a conversion of a traditional conservatory roof to an Ultraroof Tiled Conservatory roof.
The state of the art thermal performance, lightweight tiled roof, included a full-length glass panel that floods the room with natural light. The internal vaulted ceiling was plastered ready to add spotlights of pendant lighting.
The installation was completed with the minimum of disruption.